Rachel In Mali

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing is going to get better, it's not." -Dr. Suess

12.26.2005

Mailing address

By the way...since I'm so close to Bamako, I've decided to keep the Peace Corps mailing address instead of opening a new box. So, if you'd like, you can still mail things to:

Rachel Emmick, PCV
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 85
Bamako, Mali

Mail is ALWAYS welcome! Just be sure to send via airmail, but dont pay for fedex or dhl...not worth it. I'm working on getting letters out to all you folks at home, too:)

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU and I'm going to be selfish that and tell you that I MISS YOU SO MUCH! So many 'just-listen' and 'fix-its' since Dilantes... but I just want you to know you are always in my daily thoughts and prayers. I miss you even more when I have tea...

This is just a heads up that I'll be sending a package to you this week - hope it arrives in one piece! Stephen says 'hi' too! (You were right about him, he is a great guy... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home